Advertising is one of the most important aspects of a business if you want your company to be successful. Even in this digital world we live in now, print advertising is still a valuable commodity. About 76% of all small businesses stated that their “ideal marketing strategy” incorporates a combination of digital and print advertising.
Outdoor advertisements can be very effective and are certainly more affordable than some of the other advertising outlets. Radio advertisements cost nearly double outdoor ads; newspaper ads cost more than 60%; and television ads cost 80% more than outdoor advertising.
Finding a banner printing company that is both professional and efficient is very important for your overall advertising needs. Just working with the first banner printing company that you see could have a negative result for your business. You want to make sure you do the necessary research to find the perfect banner printing company that fits your business and your advertising campaign.
What to Look for in a Banner Printing Company:
- Rush Printing — Being able to address your company’s advertising needs in a timely manner is extremely important. There could be an impromptu advertising opportunity come up and if you don’t have a banner printing company that has rush printing available, you could miss out.
- Large Format Printing — A banner printing company that can print very large banners can help large businesses successfully advertise. Professional building wraps, vehicle and bus wraps, and scaffolding wraps are great for large format advertising.
- Small Format Printing — Although large ads can be seen by the masses, small forms of advertisements can be just as effective, if not more. Consumers keep things like promotional calendars for a full year, on average. These small printed items are a great way to stay in touch with customers.
- Custom Printing Options — Finding a company that can accommodate all your printing needs is also very important. You want to make sure you are able to get all the printing you need, no matter the size or surface.
- Digital Printing — A banner printing company that offers high-quality digital printing services can help improve any organization’s marketing campaign.
- 24 Hour Service — Along with rush printing, a banner printing company that can aid you in your advertising needs 24 hours a day can take your marketing efficiency to the next level.
Technology has completely transformed advertising over the years, but print advertising is here to stay.
Digital printing refers to the transfer of a digital image to a physical medium, such as clothing, paper, or apparel. Every day, you absorb loads of information via custom printed items without even realizing it. This information is relayed to you via banners, mail, indoor and outdoor signs, etc. All of this is made using digital printing technology.
For small business owners, a keen marketing strategy is key. For 76% of small businesses, this includes a combination of both print and digital communication. A great example of this is using a direct mail campaign (which uses digital printing) and a heavy social media presence. Combining the two strategies gives businesses and the consumer the best of both worlds.
Digital printing technology allows for inexpensive advertising that lasts. As opposed to a 30-second commercial, an outdoor sign will last for years. Outdoor advertising done by printing companies is estimated to cost 80% less than television advertising, 60% less than newspaper advertising, and 50% less than radio ads.
When contemplating your next marketing campaign, keep this in mind: visual stimulation sticks with a consumer. A great way to provide visual stimuli that is unique enough to stick out is through media like car wraps. A recent study found that 48% of those surveyed see car wraps as the most unique way to advertise and market a business. People are better able to recall something they saw as opposed to something they heard, so give them something special to see!