Benefits of calendar with company logo can’t be questioned. Ordering Calendar Printing in Los Angeles with corporate logo, you get advertising that will effectively work on your image for a full year. This calendar can function as a business card and advertisement, to become an instrument for creating a positive image of the company. However, there is one “but”: the quality of the printing of calendars in the corporate style must be high, the layout must be original.
Only in this case you will get a unique printing product that is colorful and bright interior decoration, carrying some meaning.
The most popular are quarterly calendars. Most orders for the quarterly calendars take place in autumn. At this time, the order creating the quarterly calendar for next year. These printed products are an indispensable tool of any accountant, manager and every business person. Quarterly calendar may be configured in one section, and can be split into four parts that are secured together.
In the quarterly calendar during Calendar Printing in Los Angeles it is possible to note the desired dates (for example, the timing of delivery of tax reporting or professional holidays), equip with a cursor to highlight important dates or attach the “cap” piccolo, by which you can easily hang calendar on the wall.
Making any calendar begins with the layout. It is important to choose a competent designer who will be able to properly place the dates of your ad units on the page.
Once the layout is approved, Calendar Printing in Los Angeles begins. It can be done digitally or offset. Exclusive products are printed by silkscreen method.
Whenever a new, prospective customer asks us why they should promote their business with calendars, we point out that it makes good promotional sense. After all, what other form of advertising is designed to get noticed for 365 days each year hanging in some very prominent, high-traffic places? But consider these other important reasons:
- Most of the calendars we sell cost less than a penny per day spread throughout the calendar year cycle. Order 100 calendars to promote your business and you still have an amortized daily cost less than what a cup of coffee will nick you at most diners. How can you go wrong with that?
- Perceived Gift Value. Customers who receive a calendar feel they are getting a gift from you. Certainly when you advertise on the radio, TV, or in the newspaper your customers don’t feel that same appreciation.
- Few other forms of advertising give the user function they can use to manage their busy lives throughout the year. Studies have shown 98% of people will view a calendar at least once during the day.
- When a calendar recipient gets a calendar they know they are among a select few who were given this particular item. Unlike traditional advertising that is often very impersonal and uninspiring.
- Billboard The Message. When a calendar is used in a home or office it not only gets seen by the calendar recipient, it also gets viewed by everyone else who comes to that location. This means your advertising message has unlimited potential. Can’t expect that from a newspaper ad that might get seen once and then recycled. Calendar advertising messages are daily subtle reminders of your business’ existence.
- When a prospect or customer is ready to buy from you, why not put your contact information where they can easily glance to make the call or connection? A Yellow Page ad is just cumbersome and often gets lost in the chaos.
- Let’s face it, one of the great advantages of using a calendar for advertising is the fact they self-expire usually after 12 months. Well, guess what happens…often times that customer or prospect will come back to you looking for a subsequent year replacement. As creatures of habit, most people like to replace and use what has grown comfortable with them.
- Controlled Distribution. Why not put your critical advertising dollars where they work best for you…directly into the hands of the people who keep you in business. Remember, it’s your business’ customer base keeping you viable and thriving from year to year. Place your dollars where they count the most.
- Promote The Positive. Most calendars have uplifting, inspirational photos and topics that help your prospect or customer stay upbeat about life and your business.
- Consider Customization. Calendars can be manufactured as a completely unique design almost worthy of catalog status for your business. On the other hand, they can have slight modifications to our existing calendars giving the calendar a more unique and personal look. When properly designed, the calendar can become the ultimate marketing tool meeting most of your business promotional advertising needs.